EdinburghCopyright: Shaiith / Shutterstock.com
This quirky tea boutique in Edinburgh’s classy New Town is the perfect place to enjoy a classic afternoon tea. Eteaket will please even the pickiest tea addicts and you can choose from their extensive range of teas, sourced responsibly from around the world.
- Address: 41 Frederick Street, Edinburgh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 131 226 2982
- More Info: www.eteaket.co.uk
- Address: Mon–Fri 11am–5pm, Sat & Sun 10am–5pm
- More Info: 0dd325dbd844f688f523e0b672cbdc0a23650a54
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/eteaket
Slip in best-selling author JK Rowling's shoes and let your imagination flow as she did while sipping on a good cup of coffee in one of Edinburgh's charming coffee shops. Whether you want to try your coffee with scotch (you have a good excuse: it is local!) or just enjoy a piece of pie, Edinburgh has it all. The wonderful array of cafés that are scattered around the city are the perfect spots where to relax your feet or escape from the rain.